The spa shower theme is for any girl that needs some pampering!
This beautiful table scape was created by Cake. and provides a gorgeous base for our theme! These simple clean lines are easy and affordable to achieve, and creates a feeling of earthy elegance perfect for any time of day.
Do it yourself:
- 1 white table cloth (K Mart for $8.99)
- Bamboo runner (Party City $14.99)
- 8-10 jar candles (Walmart $1.00 each)
- Dollar Store
- Clear glass setting for 6 (plate, wine glass, napkin $15.00)
- 1 bunch of Faux daisies- curled for napkin rings ($1.00)
- 2 carafes ($2.00)
- 3 square glass Dishes ($3.00)
- 2 bundles of bamboo sticks ($2.00)
A very cool appetizer:
To drink? Make your spa shower mommy friendly without the vodka if you like, for a cool refreshing drink!
1 part simple syrup
1 part cucumber water
1 part citrus vodka
Now a spa party just wouldn’t be right without the spa, and I found some very easy to do ideas! You don’t have to have this party outside the home!
Here are some great finishing touches, that will make any spa shower theme a success!
Invitation by Eventful Cards
Towel Cake by Diapercakeboss.com
Light Lunch recipe by Style Notes
Great favors by Rogue Valley Soap